DSM4000 Digital Service Module has been formally released, replacing the DSM3400 .
The DSM4000 (Digital Service module) has replaced Scanivalve's
DSM3400. Utilizing a powerful DSP (Digital Signal Processor) and
real time operating system, the DSM4000 offers many advantages to
the user over the DSM3400.
The DSM4000's rugged construction, digital input and output
capabilities and fast data throughput rates are ideally suited for
many applications including wind tunnel, gas turbine testing, and
flight testing. One DSM4000 can support up to eight ZOC pressure
scanners (512Px) and output all data, converted to engineering
units at up to 625 Hz/channel. All communications are through the
single Ethernet 100baseT connection, TCP/IP or UDP.
Some of the main advantages of the DSM4000 over the DSM3400
include the following:
- Real time operating system independent of Windows
- Significantly faster boot up times
- Supports over 90% of the DSM3400 commands
- Has real time data analysis functions that can be
enabled/disabled by the user
- Incorporated into a stainless steel enclosure
- Rugged flight Worthy pressure data acquisition system
with no moving parts
- Optional ARINC429 8 channel output interface for flight
Contact us and learn more about this state of the art pressure
data acquisition system.
Data Sheet here or go directly to the
product page here.